Francoise R. Translator English-French-English
Francoise Rodary-McHugh English to French/French to English
I am a French Native (Besançon). I worked for the French National Education (15 years) and for U.S. school systems (18 years). I started working as a part-time freelancer five years ago.
- Transcription of old Louisiana letters written by post commanders to the successive governors (1750-1790), followed by translation for the historians of the Bureau of Indian Affairs (over 5,000 pages). Ongoing.
- All school district documents (registrations, rules and regulations etc.)
- Transcripts for students going to French universities.
- One Dead in Atticby Chris Rose for La Nouvelle Agence, France (400 pages).
- Persistence of a Vision: Antarctica, an exhibit by Dr. Vincent LiCata for the U.S. National Science Foundation, Louisiana State University, Canterbury Museum of New Zealand and the Lautaret Gardens Alpine Research Station.
- Fruits of Plunderand The Midwife, two of my novels which are currently under contract with an agent.
- Consultant on The Mosquito, novel by Olivier Mesly, soon to be published.
Editor (in English) for Texas Instruments (Radiation Manuel), Blue Cross Blue Shield, BNSF and other partners.
Editor (in French) for Sidh Press (17 French novels); Publications for the University of Nancy (research Documents).
MLS – Louisiana State University/Université de Franche-Comté – Information and Communication Science, ranked in top 1% nationally, France.
BA – Louisiana State University/Université de Franche-Comté – Education and French Literature.
Baccalaureate – Ecole Normale: Major French – Minor Philosophy – English – Spanish – Latin, France ranked in top 1%.
- Education and French literature, France.
- Library Science Secondary Education, France.
- Library/Media Science, State of Louisiana.
- French, State of Louisiana.
Miscellaneous: Specialist in genealogy, reading old French records / American and E.U. citizenships.
LinkedIn Francoise McHugh