1. Title: Looking for an English-speaking coordinator
2. Contract Type: Regular Employees
3. Location: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
4. Responsibility: The management of overall progress and work of the translation projects.
■ planning of translation projects.
■ Arranging translators
■ Proofreading and delivery to customers afterwards
5. Working hours: 09: 00-19: 00
6. Holidays: Saturday, Sunday, Holiday
7. Salary: Annual income 3,000,000 – 6,000,000 yen (depends on skills & experience).
■ Japanese Business Level (guideline N2 or above)
◼ English native level
9. Application method: Send you CV with a photo to email@example.com
looking for Chinese – Indonesian translators or agencies to join our project with the information below: 1. Translation: Chinese to...Apply For This Job
We are searching for Translators with experience and Voices, in Portuguese, in German and Mandarin. To translate and do the...Apply For This Job
Customer Service Executive – Mandarin speaking. 50 vacancies. – Native Chinese speaking from China – Handle incoming calls, email and...Apply For This Job
[Work Content] Your major focus will be Interaction with clients in Taiwan. Secondly as a team we will work according...Apply For This Job
Currently we are looking for English – Lao translators in the Finance and Banking, Legal, IT or Marketing field, working...Apply For This Job
[Job Location] Osaka Prefecture [Department] TC Division [Employment Type] Regular employee [Specific Work Content] Editing work of the manual of...Apply For This Job