[Job type] Temporary staff
[Position] JP-ENG Translator
[Department] Overseas Business Bureau
[Work Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station] JR Iidabashi Station.
[Work Content] On-site English translation of Japanese articles
• Field – Entertainment, novels, manga, animation, etc.
• Quantity – 10 to 20 daily articles, Japanese articles (500-1500 letters)
• Flow – Request → translation → check by English supervisor→ correction → check → completion
• Delivery time – 24 hours. (When articles that need translation every day come up, need to respond with a sense of speed)
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1)
• English – Native Level
• Translation & Interpretation experience in any field
• Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.
• Hourly salary 2,100 yen (including transportation expenses).
[Overtime] Partial Pay
[Working hours] 09:30-17:30
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
[Transportation expenses] Separately paid
[Expected dispatch period] Half year and about 1 year
[Contract renewal period] Three months.
[How to apply] – Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Currently we are looking for English – Lao translators in the Finance and Banking, Legal, IT or Marketing field, working...Apply For This Job
Looking for a team of skilled, native (IN TARGET LANGUAGE ONLY) translators, who have experience in manually creating both, complex...Apply For This Job
[Work Content] Your major focus will be Interaction with clients in Taiwan. Secondly as a team we will work according...Apply For This Job
Looking for Japanese Nationality Translators to work from Japan ( IT Industry ) * High salary💸 RM 7500# * Training provided📄✏...Apply For This Job
Looking for Japanese to English Translators to work from home ( IT Industry ) * Salary RM 8000 * Training...Apply For This Job