[Job type] Temporary staff
[Position] JP-ENG Translator
[Department] Overseas Business Bureau
[Work Location] Tokyo, Japan
[Nearest Station] JR Iidabashi Station.
[Work Content] On-site English translation of Japanese articles
• Field – Entertainment, novels, manga, animation, etc.
• Quantity – 10 to 20 daily articles, Japanese articles (500-1500 letters)
• Flow – Request → translation → check by English supervisor→ correction → check → completion
• Delivery time – 24 hours. (When articles that need translation every day come up, need to respond with a sense of speed)
• Japanese – Business Level (JLPT N1)
• English – Native Level
• Translation & Interpretation experience in any field
• Strong interest in documents in the field of entertainment.
• Hourly salary 2,100 yen (including transportation expenses).
[Overtime] Partial Pay
[Working hours] 09:30-17:30
[Holidays] Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
[Transportation expenses] Separately paid
[Expected dispatch period] Half year and about 1 year
[Contract renewal period] Three months.
[How to apply] – Please send your resume at the following e-mail address:
Contract Type: Regular Employee Place of Work: Tokyo, Minato-ward Responsibility: ・Proofreading of patent related documents translated from Japanese...Apply For This Job
We are searching for Translators with experience and Voices, in Portuguese, in German and Mandarin. To translate and do the...Apply For This Job
We are looking for experienced translators in the following areas: -Pharmaceutical -Public health -Development -Humanitarian aid in the language combinations:...Apply For This Job
looking for Chinese – Indonesian translators or agencies to join our project with the information below: 1. Translation: Chinese to...Apply For This Job
Job Description: You will be in charge of internal sales operations of translation / interpretation and related services. 1. Responding...Apply For This Job