Bilingual Translator/Voice Over Specialist*
Once trained this will turn into a hybrid work from home position!
* Translation of material for exportable courses to include but not limited to presentation handouts and slides from English to the desired language prior to the course and critiques at the conclusion of the course
* Translate all course and presentation material with MS Word and PowerPoint format using the latest version of MS Office. Translated material format shall match the English version MS Word and MS PowerPoint presentations slide for slide
* Languages most likely to present for translation/interpretation for both in-residence and exportable courses are, but not limited to: French, Spanish (official, Latino)
* Translating, Dubbing, and voiceover existing videos to the appropriate language
* This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.