CK Group are recruiting for a Translation Reviewer to join a global pharmaceutical company, initially on a contract for 3 months but this role will be extended and potentially made permanent. This role offers fully remote working and working hours are very flexible.
£17.14 per hour
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
This role is available on a fully remote basis even when made permanent. The office is based in Chester but candidates will not be expected to attend site. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client’s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.
This site houses a state-of-the-art facility that includes a gym, free parking, showers and a subsidised restaurant. As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Translation Reviewer Role:
• Read through original material and rewrite it in the target language
• Use translation memory software, to ensure consistency of translation within documents and help efficiency
• Use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used
• Proofread translated texts for spelling, grammar, punctuation and formatting.
• Mother tongue command of German and fluency in English.
• Minimum 2 years translation experience.
• Excellent proofreading skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe
For more information, or to apply for this Translation Reviewer please contact the Key Accounts Team on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). Please quote reference 54098.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK