What you’ll be doing:
▪The daily localisation process, ensuring high levels of quality and accuracy are maintained by internal and external translators.
▪ Performance of Italian Translators – directing the team to achieve supporting KPIs with a focus on reducing Time to Site and Cost per Style
▪ Owning the relationship with third party translation suppliers and managing external resources, where applicable, providing feedback to ensure quality standards and proactively looking into continuous improvement to process and ways of working.
▪ Support Copy and Content Manager in the execution of the translation content strategy for the business, ensuring tone of voice and localised style guides support strategic direction.
▪ Plan and manage resource capacity with the support of Copy Manager according to output required from external and internal translations across the season.
▪ Facilitating the translation of other content types across the business such as Features, newsletter content, and other business collateral.
▪ Assist with translating when required, and ensuring quality standards and continuous improvement to drive an exceptional customer retail experience –
o Editing and proof-reading
o Conducting on-site audits to ensure quality standards
o Assist in resolution of appropriate Studio Support queries
▪ Coaching, training and mentoring Italian Translators, providing support and guidance to develop skill sets
▪ Reporting – providing the business with relevant, timely and accurate data and targets to drive performance and decision making
▪ Be an Italian language ambassador across the business, promoting linguistic and localisation best practices and developing positive stakeholder relationships
What you’ll be able to demonstrate
Skills and Experience
▪ Native Italian speaker, fluent in English
▪ Experience in localisation and translation, with an understanding of linguistics and localisation challenges
▪ Knowledge of translation memory, machine translation and translation management workflows is an advantage. ▪ Team management experience
▪ Experience developing teams and processes (preferably in a Studio-based context) in a controlled and efficient manner, whilst working to tight deadlines
▪ Excellent understanding and appreciation of the END. customer profiles
▪ High commercial awareness with excellent product knowledge and passion for the fashion industry
▪ Professional qualifications or extensive practical knowledge gained through experience
▪ Experienced in a translation role
What we can offer you
31 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
Company pension scheme
Generous staff discount
Access to END. Exclusives benefits platform
Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Opportunities for professional development and career progression
Our core values underpin everything we do as a business. We always put our customers first, are passionate and dedicated and strive for excellence. To achieve this, we are positive and collaborative and keep it simple.