Doyn translate is global language solution expert looking for experienced linguists in EVERY language pair to fill all positions for a long term collaboration. The current vacancies are for dedicated professionals who can competently handle a variety of linguistic tasks: translating, transcribing, writing, proofreading, language coaching and localization. If you are creative, smart and agile, and available to work with a truly global team, then you are the person we are looking for. What’s your specialization? English, German, Italian, Spanish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, Greek, Hungarian, Irish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Polish? Kindly let us know. We have a place for EVERYONE.
• Manage effectively a wide range of translation projects including conversion of verbal, audio and text;
• Ensure correct meaning of source language in line with SoW;
• Convert concepts in source language to equivalent concepts in the target language;
• Ensure content is understandable, relatable, and culturally relevant to the audience;
• Creatively adapt concepts, phrases and tone to meet desired communications outcome;
• Proof-read translated texts for grammar, spelling and punctuation accuracy;
• Ensure translations retain consistency throughout translation revisions;
• Identify and resolve conflicts related to the meaning of words, concepts, practices or behaviours;
• Render spoken messages accurately, quickly and clearly when required and during meetings/conference calls;
• Communicate inaccuracies to project manager and make recommendations should language syntaxes/dialects/sentence structures not give the correct outcome required.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree or specialised certification in Translation, Interpreting or similar field;
• Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position;
• Understanding of technical jargon and acronyms is advantageous
• Experience in simultaneous translation is advantageous;
• Experience in technical translation is desirable;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Good Microsoft Office skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must.
• Full working proficiency in languages of specialisation-spoken and written;
• Additional languages would be advantageous;
• Highly motivated self-starter and hands-on individual;
• Highly professional behaviour, integrity and confidentiality;
• Well organized and meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
• Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines;
• The role requires direct translation, not word by word or phonetic stylist translations.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, then apply today!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.