Sales Account Executive UK – Translation Company
Permanent role: office based or Hybrid – Mon to Fri
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 Base Depending on profile + Around £18k bonus upon achievement
Start: Ideally ASAP
The Job Opportunity
Our client is the European leader in professional translation and has distinguished itself as one of the most dynamic players in its sector. Currently present in 25 countries on three different continents, they stand out through its multi-local approach to the market, which makes them the preferred agency of many international clients. Offering a large range of language services for all professional sectors: translation, localisation, interpreting, etc.
They have developed a trust-based partnership with over 15,000 professional translators, who are true wordsmiths.
This Company is undergoing rapid development and is looking for its new Sales Account Executive to help develop the business!
***This is a Sales/Account Management/BD position so no translation experience is required.***
* Drive new revenue and close new business across the legal sector (law firms) via internet research, calling, networking events, meetings, and direct marketing
* Identify the needs in the market and push our solutions to them
* Promote the company by educating clients on our services
* Identify, qualify, develop, and close sales opportunities
* Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the production team
* Make the best use of our IT tools and CRM: Salesforces, Salesloft, HubSpot, LBS, etc…
* Achieve KPIs, update Salesforces and report your work to your manager
* You will be responsible for managing accounts in the UK and also bringing new business.
* Your clients will be lawyers and law firms, so it’s essential that you feel comfortable dealing with professionals of the legal sector in the UK.
Energetic, proactive, responsive, results-driven
You have 2+ years of sales experience preferably gained in B2B, with a history of overachieving targets
You have a great commercial acumen
You feel confident in selling to senior executives or lawyers
You are very well organized with strong communication and negotiation skills
You are persistent with a positive attitude
The ambition to be number 1 in your market
Speaking French would be a great plus
* Regrettably, only successful candidates may be contacted