Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Tracking Code 12156-094 Job Description
Translation Project Manager
12 month FTC
Craft Translation – IPG
Fully remote role – Must be based in the UK
Craft Translation, part of the Interpublic Group of Companies, is seeking an enthusiastic client facing TRANSLATION PROJECT MANAGER. The role will be fully remote and you will be responsible for a variety of fast-moving Marcom accounts.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
Own overall responsibility for clients and full project lifecycle including: quoting, execution, planning, account development, and continuous improvement
Close collaboration with other team members in different time zones, making resource decisions based on client needs and budget.
Identify client needs/opportunities that might not be apparent from an individual project scope or workstream
Manage and help craft the team’s business plan and P&L
Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets on the above
Meet and exceed targets and client expectations for quality and service as applicable and
defined, or reasonably inferred resources, traffic efficiently, manage review, feedback, delivery, and follow‐up
Respond to client feedback efficiently and professionally
Cultivate existing client relationships, turning account from “satisfied” to “highly satisfied”
Act on potential leads for growth within an existing client relationship
Our ideal candidates are energetic, passionate, intellectually curious, and meticulously organized; they thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment and succeed in challenging client situations. Everyone in our team is a team player, we don’t have room for an ego and expect everyone to pull their weight and get their hands dirty. As the role is fully remote we are looking for someone who is highly organized, conscientious, able to manage their own time and focused on attaining goals and delivering great work rather than just “putting in the seat time”.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
· 4+ years’ project / account management experience at a translation agency
· Client-facing experience while handling complex projects
· Proven experience handling print and digital projects
· Ability to work with a team, locally and remotely
· Excellent written and verbal English skills
· Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
· Proficiency with CAT tools and workflow tools
What will make you stand out from other applicants:
Competency in two or more languages
Expert knowledge of the translation/transcreation process in the context of marketing/advertising
Project management and Account management experience in an integrated production agency
The position is fully remote, however you must be based in the UK. If you are able access any of our UK Craft or McCann studios, there will be the option to work from onsite as well.
Our commitment to equal opportunities;
At McCann Worldgroup, we believe that Diversity & Engagement are foundational to achieving our mission of helping brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives. As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, our talent must reflect the multicultural marketplace we serve. And we know that when employees of all socially and culturally diverse backgrounds and identities feel empowered to share their unique perspectives at work – game-changing and market-leading ideas come to life. To that end, and in service to cultivating such empowerment, we strive to create the conditions that foster a sense of connection, belonging and shared purpose among those who come to work in our agencies.
We do this by developing internal and external global initiatives to reach our goal of embedding inclusive practices into everyday business decisions and interactions. Our efforts include, but are not limited to:
1) Leveraging strategic partnerships to source and create a pipeline of diverse talent,
2) Curating bespoke programs and events to engage emerging diverse talent
3) Utilizing proprietary tools to mitigate bias during the recruiting process,
4) Providing our hiring managers and recruiters diversity training as well as effective talent acquisition tools
5) Supporting internal affinity groups and external community programs serving marginalized groups, and much more.
Job Location London, London, City of, United Kingdom Position Type Full-Time/Regular