Translation Project Manager Internship
Location: London, SE21 8EN.
Salary: We offer financial support towards expenses or the minimum wage for under 21s. Furthermore, we offer mentoring sessions, recommendation letters and a LinkedIn recommendation.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Universal Language Solutions (ULS) is the company of choice for some of the world’s best-known brands who trust us to meet their translation and interpreting needs.
Combining the latest technology with the skill of our professional linguists, we offer a complete range of cost-effective translation services in over 140 different languages, with the capacity to turn work around quickly to meet your deadline.
The ULS linguists are spread across over 80 countries so dealing with them in your day-to-day is the ultimate international experience.
We now have Translation Project Manager Internships available in London.
Translation Project Manager Internship – About the Role
• Manage projects, including, but not limited to translation services
• Manage and lead assigned projects in an efficient manner to ensure client retention, satisfaction and repeat revenue growth
• Co-ordinate, negotiate with and recruit linguists
• Take responsibility for the quality of all work delivered (Quality Control)
• Prepare quotations in line with our client’s expectations
• Certify and manage translation deliverables
• Do notary, FCO and postal runs
• Perform short translations, proofreading and QA tasks
Please note that all internships are consultative. This means that both you and your supervisor will need to be proactive in discussing the details of the role, setting targets and regular check-ins both prior to arrival and during your internship.
Minimum Intern Requirements
• A degree or A-Levels in languages or translation is a big plus for this role. We will also love to hear from language enthusiasts generally that speak at least two languages fluently.
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in as a Translation Project Manager Intern then please click “Apply” today!