Madeha G. translator English-Arabic
Madeha Ghagary English-Arabic translator
My name is Madeha Ghagary, Senior translator SmartCat , I work as a translator (English to Arabic), Localizer, transcriber and Arabic proofreader.
I believe that languages are ways of thinking, by knowing new language; you are introduced to new mind that will make the changes, and move this world closer into one family. Translation has always been the right process to make this possible. I am a Senior English Arabic translator who takes the role to get all people around the world closer. I am a freelance translator, over 5 years of translation experience. SmartCat En Ar Senior translator, hold a BA in English literature, I have also certified with 96% translation test on Byte.com. I translate Literature, Marketing, cars, cosmetics, gambling, society, history and general issues. I do translation, localization, proofreading, Arabic transcription, and recently subtitling (personal learning).
Hereunder some projects I have achieved:
– A long-term project for 3 months (healthcare and cosmetics)
– Proofreader at Motaword.com
– Translation and proofreading of many gambling projects,
– Proofreading of a huge project for Hyundai cars
– Literature translation of the below published stories
– A partial translation of literature book for Good Book, Lebanon
– Three Localization projects.
– Transcription of Arabic project
- Translation of a set of erotic short stories into Arabic published by SAGA:
– Jenny the Pirate (القرصانة جيني) Olrik
– Pool Boy (فتى حوض السباحة) Anita Bang
– Handyman (عامل الصيانة) Marianne Sophia Wise
– Obsessed with Owen Gray(مهووسة أوين غراي) Sara Skov
- Translation of 4 parts fiction series of children literature, published by SAGA entitled as “Fate of the Elves” (مصير الجان)
- Translation of three romantic stories published by TEKTIME:
– Desire & Devotion (بين الرغبة والإخلاص) by Aurelia Hilton
641 total views, 1 views today