Donatella S. professional translator English/French to Italian
Best translator English/French into Italian
My name is Donatella Semproni I have been working as a professional freelancer for more than 25 years in the translation industry as a translator and proofreader, and in the recent years also a Post-Editor of Machine Translation.
Language combinations: English->Italian, French->Italian
I only translate into my native language, I have a good knowledge of my subject fields, I always deliver within the agreed deadline, offering translations that convey both the inner meaning and the original intent of the source text, taking into account the target audience.
I constantly keep informed about professional updates as well as on terminological and cultural changes.
I am a Qualified Member of AITI (Italian Association of Translators & Interpreters http://www.aiti.org/english ), Membership No. 203029; profile: http://bit.ly/1CZPe12 . In this context, I have been elected Vice-President of AITI’s Division of Lazio in 2013, and Person-in-charge of the Lifelong Learning Program of AITI’s Section of Lazio since 2010.
During my career I completed a variety of translation jobs in my fields of specialization, with a consistent number of repetitive assignments from my recurring clients. Examples include:
- Legal: Distribution agreements, Funding Agreements, Intercreditor Agreements, Agency Agreements, Services Agreements, Shareholders Agreements, Articles of Association, Informed Consent Forms, Orders, Defences, Counterclaims, Arbitration Awards, Certificates, Affidavit, ADR, Insurance policies, GDPR texts
- Financial: Investment Fund Prospectuses, KIID, Trust Deeds, Annual Reports, Banking and Finance Literature, Company evaluations, IPO, articles on general investment and finance, monthly commentaries of investment funds
- Business/management: Assessment methodologies, training courses, marketing material, brochures, corporate policies, Code of Conduct, Privacy Policies, Virtual Data Rooms, Human Resources, Discrimination Issues, Migration, Environmental Matters.
- Technical: Training and maintenance manuals, user guides, safety handbooks
- Tourism: Website translation, brochures, magazine articles and advertisements
- Marketing and e-commerce: translation of websites, brochures, product description, catalogues
- MTPE: for major e-commerce companies, product description with the use of the Clients’ own translation tools.
See my ProzCom profile (which includes language verification, feedback from
clients and colleagues, translation samples, project history, security procedures) http://www.proz.com/translator/313223
Methods of payment accepted: wire transfer, Paypal
Primary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary email: email@example.com
498 total views, 1 views today