FREE EBOOK 60 ways to attract and get clients as a translator
Would you like to find out 60 ways to attract and get clients as a translator?
Click on the link to find out:
- 22 ways to attract and acquire your first client as a translator
- 38 practical ways to get out of a slump and get a new client
Since 2016, the year I started mentoring other translators, I have been asked by starting-out translators to help them find their first client and get established as professional translators; while more experienced translators come to me to help them find better paying clients and raise their rates.
This is the reason why I did choose for my MBA Thesis to run a qualitative survey about client-acquisition strategies for language professionals.
This eBook is the result of my 14 + years of experience as a professional certified translator, 6+ years as a business mentor to other translators & interpreters and my MBA Thesis.
I hope you enjoy it. You can send me any comments via email.
If you have any questions you can book a free call with me here: vmentoring.com/booking
Hi! I am Virginia, a certified English and French to Greek translator with more than 14 years of experience in law, finance, and aeronautics and defense. I hold an ΜA in translation and an executive MBA. As a certified translator and coach, I teach and practice translator mentoring methods. For my MBA dissertation, I conducted a qualitative research study on client acquisition strategies for language professionals and I am here to present some interesting results.
I am the creator of the Fully Booked Translator Formula & the Ultimate
LinkedIn Prospecting System, the first comprehensive, results-oriented 1:1 & Group Business Mentoring Programs for Language Professionals. I have helped hundreds Freelance Translators worldwide to attract international clients and rapidly build their profitable business through my Mentoring Programs. Now I run two businesses: www.vtranslations.gr & www.vmentoring.com.
You can find me on LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/virginiakatsimpiri
WHAT LED ME TO START MENTORING TRANSLATORS?
- Certified Translator with Business Background
- Certified Translator since 2007
- Translation Company owner since 2014
- Certified Coach and MBA holder
- Certified Life Coach (Expert Level) in 2016
- Created the first voluntary mentoring program for translators in Greece in 2016
- MBA in client acquisition strategies for language professionals in 2019
- Public Speaker & Presenter
- Mentoring For Translators & Starting -Out Translators Communities & “Ask Your Mentor Anything” Weekly Live Sessions.
3,954 total views, 12 views today